Monday, February 04, 2008

Arun is back to blog !!

Om Namo Narayanaya !! Om Namah Sivaya !!

After great confusion about what to write I decided to write anything and everything !!! This blog will be a register of my daily events. May be I'll find this interesting after some years !!

Today Iwas chatting with Jyo. She has scored well in her monthly test. I greeted her. She did not do well in her last exams. So I was a little upset and scorned at her during chat. She has improved since last month.

Today is 7th day. I pray almighty to give me enough mental strength to continue this. The temperature in Al-Jouf is still bad. Continues in single digits. Today Vedhamurthi's Anniversary. I sent a greeting msg to him. I don't know where he is ?. I was thinking about his marriage with Latha. It was a dramatic day full of twists !!. I'll invite my friends to visit my blog once I find this presentable. Ravi mappillai sent a mail informing DVD's of Ramayana Upanyasm.

No comments: